VEBA continues the rich tradition of textile production in the Broumov region which reaches back to the 13th century. VEBA´s current aspect took shape in the 19th century along with the development of industrial production.
- 1856 – Benedikt Schroll – mechanical weaving mill in Broumov – Olivětín
- 1861 – František Novotný – spinning mill and mechanical weaving mill in Broumov – Velká Ves
- 1882 – Benedikt Schroll – cotton spinning mill in Meziměstí
- 1895 – Vilém Pelly – cotton spinning mill in Police nad Metují
- 1949 – Establishment of the national enterprises VEBA Broumov and META Police nad Metují
- 1958 – Merge of VEBA Broumov and META Police na Metují into the national enterprise VEBA
- 1974-5 – The largest jacquard weaving mill in Czechoslovakia constructed in Olivětín with Sulzer looms
Joint stock company VEBA Broumov was constituted in 1992.
386, Murtala Muhammed Way
Lagos - Nigeria
Tel./fax: +234 703 648 8360